Throughout this site, you will see linked episode numbers (#12). They will bring you back here, to that particular episode. This gives you the title, with a quick description to remind you of which episode is being discussed. Titles with "SCRIPT" after them will bring you to a comparison of that episode's script versus its aired version.
1. I, Darrin, Take This Witch, Samantha SCRIPT
Darrin and Samantha meet and get married.
2. Be It Ever So Mortgaged
The newlyweds go house hunting.
3. Mother Meets What’s-His-Name
Darrin meets Endora.
4. It Shouldn’t Happen to a Dog
Samantha turns a client into a dog.
5. Help, Help, Don’t Save Me
Darrin thinks Samantha uses witchcraft to help him.
6. Little Pitchers Have Big Fears SCRIPT
Samantha helps a boy overcome an overprotective mother.
7. The Witches Are Out
Samantha teaches a client about witches.
8. The Girl Reporter
A teen age reporter flips over Darrin.
9. Witch or Wife SCRIPT
Endora and Samantha are off to Paris.
10. Just One Happy Family SCRIPT
Darrin meets Samantha's father, Maurice.
11. It Takes One to Know One SCRIPT
Endora tests Darrin's fidelity.
12. …And Something Makes Three
Larry thinks it is Samantha, not Louise, who is pregnant.
13. Love Is Blind SCRIPT
Samantha plays matchmaker for Kermit and Gertrude.
14. Samantha Meets the Folks
Darrin's parents come to visit for the first time.
15. A Vision of Sugar Plums
Samantha teaches an orphan the real meaning of Christmas.
16. It’s Magic SCRIPT
Samantha finds an entertainer for the hospital benefit.
17. A Is For Aardvark ProtoSCRIPT SCRIPT
Darrin has a taste of being able to do magic.
18. The Cat’s Meow SCRIPT
The head of a cosmetics firm pursues Darrin, but he's chasing her cat because he thinks it is Samantha.
19. A Nice Dinner Party SCRIPT
Endora meets Frank and Phyllis Stephens, and Phyllis gets a sick headache when she fears her marriage is over.
20. Your Witch Is Showing SCRIPT
Samantha deals with Darrin's aggressive new assistant.
21. Ling Ling SCRIPT
Samantha provides a model for an ad campaign.
22. Eye of the Beholder SCRIPT
Darrin wonders just how old Samantha really is.
23. Red Light, Green Light SCRIPT
Samantha helps to get a new stop light for Morning Glory Circle.
24. Which Witch Is Which? SCRIPT
Endora impersonates Samantha and dates Darrin's friend.
25. Pleasure O’Reilly
The Stephens' have a new neighbor, Pleasure O'Reilly.
26. Driving Is the Only Way To Fly SCRIPT
Samantha takes driving lessons.
27. There’s No Witch Like an Old Witch
Aunt Clara suffers from power failure and becomes a baby sitter.
28. Open the Door Witchcraft SCRIPT
The Stephens' get an electric garage door opener and it causes conflict.
29. Abner Kadabra
Gladys believes that she is the one with magical powers after she catches Samantha using witchcraft.
30. George, the Warlock SCRIPT
Endora enlists warlock George to break up Samantha's marriage.
31. That Was My Wife
The Tates suspect Darrin is having an affair when Samantha sports a dark wig.
32. Illegal Separation
Samantha reunites the Kravitzes after they have a fight.
33. A Change of Face SCRIPT
Endora and Samantha redo Darrin's face while he sleeps.
34. Remember the Main SCRIPT
Samantha and Darrin get involved in a political campaign.
35. Eat at Mario’s SCRIPT
Endora and Samantha make their favorite restaurant a success.
36. Cousin Edgar SCRIPT
Cousin Edgar makes life miserable for Darrin.
37. Alias Darrin Stephens SCRIPT
Aunt Clara turns Darrin into a chimp. Samantha learns she is pregnant.
38. A Very Special Delivery SCRIPT
Endora gives Darrin the symptoms of pregnancy.
39. We’re In for a Bad Spell SCRIPT
Darrin's pal Adam Newlarkin has inherited an ancient curse.
40. My Grandson, The Warlock SCRIPT
Maurice makes off with the Tate's baby thinking it is his grandson.
41. The Joker is a Card SCRIPT
Uncle Arthur cons Darrin into thinking he can do magic.
42. Take Two Aspirin and Half a Pint of Porpoise Milk
Samantha gets the rare, square green spot disease from a black Peruvian rose.
43. Trick-or-Treat SCRIPT
Endora gets mad at Darrin and turns him into a werewolf.
44. The Very Informal Dress SCRIPT
Aunt Clara conjures up new clothes for Darrin and Samantha.
45. ...And Then I Wrote SCRIPT
Samantha writes a play about the Civil War.
46. Junior Executive SCRIPT
Endora turns Darrin into a ten-year old boy.
47. Aunt Clara’s Old Flame SCRIPT
Aunt Clara's old boyfriend, Hedley, whose powers are also gone, pays a visit.
48. A Strange Little Visitor
Samantha baby sits for a young warlock, Merle.
49. My Boss the Teddy Bear SCRIPT
Darrin thinks Endora has changed Larry into a teddy bear.
50. Speak the Truth SCRIPT
Endora gives Darrin a "truth" statue as a gift.
51. A Vision of Sugar Plums
A remake of # 15.
52. The Magic Cabin ProtoSCRIPT
Samantha fixes up Larry's old cabin before Larry sells it to a young couple.
53. Maid to Order SCRIPT
Samantha has a new maid, the bumbling Naomi.
54. And Then There Were Three SCRIPT
Tabitha is born.
55. My Baby the Tycoon
The Kravitzes give Tabitha stock, which suddenly increases in value.
56. Samantha Meets the Folks
A remake of # 14.
57. Fastest Gun on Madison Avenue
Samantha, protecting Darrin, makes him deck the contender, then the champ.
58. The Dancing Bear SCRIPT
Darrin's parents bring Tabitha a toy bear, identical to one Endora brought.
59. Double Tate SCRIPT
Endora gives Darrin three wishes.
60. Samantha, the Dressmaker SCRIPT
Samantha makes a dress for a party.
61. The Horse’s Mouth
Samantha changes an escaped horse into a person.
62. Baby’s First Paragraph SCRIPT
Endora makes Tabitha talk in front of Gladys.
63. The Leprechaun
Samantha assists a leprechaun in getting back his pot of gold.
64. Double Split SCRIPT
Samantha and Louise mend a riff between Darrin and Larry.
65. Disappearing Samantha SCRIPT
A witch hunter, Osgood Rightmeyer, makes Samantha disappear.
66. Follow That Witch, Part 1
Detective Charlie Leach finds out that Samantha is a witch.
67. Follow That Witch, Part 2
Samantha puts Charlie Leach in his place in the conclusion to this story.
68. A Bum Rap
A bum cons Samantha into believing that he is Uncle Albert.
69. Divided, He Falls SCRIPT
Endora splits Darrin in two: work side and fun side.
70. Man’s Best Friend
Samantha is pestered by Rodney, for whom she used to baby sit.
71. The Catnapper SCRIPT
Charlie Leach comes back and kidnaps a client, Toni Devlin.
72. What Every Young Man Should Know SCRIPT
Darrin and Samantha go back in time to before they were married.
73. The Girl with the Golden Nose SCRIPT
Samantha has to convince Darrin that he is succeeding on his own.
Samantha helps Gladys's nephew succeed as a violinist.
75. Nobody’s Perfect SCRIPT
Note: First color episode.
Samantha finds that Tabitha is a witch.
76. The Moment of Truth
Darrin finds out about Tabitha's powers.
77. Witches and Warlocks Are My Favorite Things SCRIPT
Tabitha's powers are tested by the witches committee.
78. Accidental Twins
Aunt Clara turns the Tate's son into twins.
79. A Most Unusual Wood Nymph SCRIPT
Samantha travels back in time to remove a curse on Darrin's family. Note: The first appearance of Darrin the Bold.
80. Endora Moves In for a Spell SCRIPT
Endora and Uncle Arthur have it out over Tabitha, and who lives where.
81. Twitch or Treat SCRIPT
Endora throws a Halloween party for witches at the Stephens house.
82. Dangerous Diaper Dan SCRIPT
Diaper Dan bugs the Stephens house for a rival ad agency.
83. The Short Happy Circuit of Aunt Clara
Aunt Clara disrupts the power to the East Coast.
84. I’d Rather Twitch Than Fight SCRIPT
Samantha gives away Darrin's favorite jacket.
85. Oedipus Hex SCRIPT
Endora's spell makes Darrin and anyone who eats her popcorn lazy.
86. Sam’s Spooky Chair SCRIPT
Samantha buys a hexed chair.
87. My Friend Ben
Aunt Clara tries to conjure up an electrician, but gets Ben Franklin.
88. Samantha for the Defense
Samantha defends Franklin on theft charges in the conclusion to this story.
89. A Gazebo Never Forgets
Samantha applies for a loan to remodel the gazebo.
90. Soap Box Derby
Samantha helps Johnny Mills in the Soap Box Derby.
91. Sam in the Moon SCRIPT
Darrin struggles over whether or not Samantha has ever been to the moon.
92. HoHo the Clown SCRIPT
Endora makes HoHo the Clown pay attention to Tabitha.
93. Super Car SCRIPT
Endora zaps a fancy new car for Darrin.
94. The Corn is as High as a Guernsey’s Eye
Samantha thinks Aunt Clara has turned herself into a cow.
95. The Trial and Error of Aunt Clara SCRIPT
Aunt Clara is on trial for losing her powers.
96. Three Wishes SCRIPT
Endora gives Darrin three wishes, which he does not use.
97. I Remember You…Sometimes SCRIPT
Darrin tries to improve his memory, but Endora turns him into a bore.
98. Art for Sam’s Sake SCRIPT
Samantha tries painting, and Endora turns it into a masterpiece.
99. Charlie Harper, Winner SCRIPT
Darrin encounters his old school chum, the perfect Charlie Harper.
100. Aunt Clara’s Victoria Victory
Aunt Clara zaps up Queen Victoria by mistake.
101. The Crone of Cawdor SCRIPT
An old hag attempting to return to her youth tries to lure Darrin by impersonating a beautiful, young client.
102. No More Mr. Nice Guy SCRIPT
Endora put a spell on Darrin that makes everyone dislike him.
103. It’s Wishcraft SCRIPT
Tabitha begins using "wishcraft."
104. How to Fail in Business with All Kinds of Help
Darrin is convinced that a client is Endora.
105. Bewitched, Bothered, and Infuriated
Aunt Clara's old newspaper makes Darrin think Larry will get hurt.
106. Nobody but a Frog Knows How to Live
Samantha reverses a spell to turn a man back into a frog.
107. There’s Gold in Them Thar Pills SCRIPT
Dr. Bombay gives Darrin pills that cure colds, but have side effects that prevent McMann and Tate from marketing them.
108. Long Live the Queen SCRIPT
Samantha is crowned Queen of the Witches.
109. Toys in Babeland
Endora brings a toy soldier to life to replace her as a baby sitter.
110. Business, Italian Style SCRIPT
Darrin has to learn Italian and Endora tries to help.
111. Double, Double, Toil and Trouble SCRIPT
Serena takes Samantha's place in Endora's plan to wreck the marriage.
112. Cheap, Cheap SCRIPT
Endora casts a spell on Darrin that makes him a real cheapskate.
113. No Zip in My Zap SCRIPT
Samantha loses her powers because she doesn't use them enough.
114. Birdies, Bogeys, and Baxter SCRIPT
Darrin plays golf with a hot-shot golfer to get his account.
115. The Safe and Sane Halloween SCRIPT
Tabitha brings Halloween characters to life.
116. Out of Synch, Out of Mind
Aunt Clara's spell accidentally throws Samantha's voice out of sync.
117. That Was No Chick, That Was My Wife
Louise sees Samantha at home when she is supposed to be in Chicago.
118. Allergic to Macedonian Dodo Birds SCRIPT
Endora loses her powers, and Aunt Clara gets them.
119. Samantha’s Thanksgiving to Remember
Aunt Clara's botched spell sends the Stephens' back to old Salem.
120. Solid Gold Mother-in-Law SCRIPT
A client falls for Endora as she plays the perfect mother-in-law.
121. My, What Big Ears You Have SCRIPT
Endora makes Darrin's ears grow every time he tells a fib.
122. I Get Your Nanny, You Get My Goat SCRIPT
The new witch-maid's ex employer takes her leaving out on Darrin.
123. Humbug Not Spoken Here
Samantha teaches a Scrooge-type client what Christmas is all about.
124. Samantha’s da Vinci Dilemma
Aunt Clara wants a painter, and conjures up Leonardo da Vinci.
125. Once in a Vial SCRIPT
Endora sics Rollo and his love potion on Samantha, but it backfires.
126. Snob in the Grass SCRIPT
Sheila Sommers attempts to embarrass Samantha, but makes a fool of herself again.
127. If They Never Met SCRIPT
Samantha learns what would happen if she and Darrin never met.
128. Hippie, Hippie, Hooray
Serena gets arrested at a protest, and the Tates think it was Samantha.
129. A Prince of a Guy SCRIPT
Tabitha zaps up Prince Charming.
McTavish, an old ghost, is ruining Ocky's castle tour business.
131. How Green Was My Grass
The Stephens' end up with artificial grass, and Darrin isn't so sure it was a mistake.
132. To Twitch or Not to Twitch
Darrin and Samantha argue over her use of witchcraft.
Phyllis and Samantha take Tabitha visiting with the mortal child, Michael.
134. Tabatha’s Cranky Spell SCRIPT
Samantha impersonates Uncle Willie's ghost to save a client.
135. I Confess
Darrin wants to tell the world that Samantha is a witch.
136. A Majority of Two
Aunt Clara makes friends with a Japanese businessman.
137. Samantha’s Secret Saucer
Note: Aunt Clara’s (Marion Lorne) last appearance.
Aunt Clara zaps up a real flying saucer by mistake.
138. The No-Harm Charm
Uncle Arthur convinces Darrin that his charm will protect him.
139. Man of the Year SCRIPT
Darrin is named advertising's Man of the Year.
Samantha gets the Kravitzes back together after they split.
141. Samantha’s Wedding Present SCRIPT
Endora shrinks Darrin to doll size.
142. Samantha Goes South for a Spell
Samantha gets zapped to the old south by a jealous witch.
143. Samantha on the Keyboard SCRIPT
Samantha learns to play the piano – mortal style.
144. Darrin Gone! and Forgotten? SCRIPT
Darrin is zapped away, so Samantha can marry Juke.
145. It’s So Nice to Have a Spouse Around the House SCRIPT
Darrin accidentally takes Serena on a second honeymoon, while Samantha is meeting with the Witches Council.
146. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall SCRIPT
Endora makes Darrin self-centered.
147. Samantha’s French Pastry
Uncle Arthur zaps up Napoleon instead of dessert.
148. Is it Magic or Imagination?
Samantha's slogan is selected by a large company.
149. Samantha Fights City Hall
Samantha fights to save a park in the neighborhood.
150. Samantha Loses Her Voice
Uncle Arthur messes up a voice switch spell.
151. I Don’t Want to be a Toad
Phyllis enrolls Tabitha in nursery school.
152. Weep No More, My Willow
Samantha's weeping willow is dying and she calls Dr. Bombay to save it.
153. Instant Courtesy SCRIPT
Endora makes Darrin into the perfect gentleman.
154. Samantha’s Super Maid SCRIPT
Samantha gets a maid at the insistence of Darrin's mother, Phyllis.
155. Serena Strikes Again, Part 1
Serena turns a client into a monkey.
156. Serena Strikes Again, Part 2
Samantha straightens out the mess Serena caused in the conclusion to this story.
157. One Touch of Midas SCRIPT
Endora makes Darrin wealthy by means of a hexed doll.
158. Samantha, the Bard SCRIPT
Samantha finds herself talking in rhyme.
159. Samantha, the Sculptress SCRIPT
Samantha tries her hand at sculpting.
160. Mrs. Stephens, Where Are You?
Serena changes Phyllis into a cat.
161. Marriage, Witches’ Style
Serena decides that she wants to marry a mortal like Samantha did.
162. Going Ape SCRIPT
Samantha turns a chimp into a man to find where he belongs.
163. Tabitha’s Weekend SCRIPT
Tabitha goes to spend the weekend with Darrin's parents.
164. The Battle of Burning Oak SCRIPT
Samantha uncovers the dirt on the snooty club's members.
165. Samantha’s Power Failure SCRIPT
The Witches Council revokes Samantha's powers.
166. Samantha Twitches for UNICEF SCRIPT
Samantha ensures that a millionaire makes good on his pledge to UNICEF.
167. Daddy Does His Thing SCRIPT
Maurice gives Darrin a magic lighter.
168. Samantha’s Good News SCRIPT
Samantha announces that she is going to have another baby.
169. Samantha’s Shopping Spree SCRIPT
Samantha's shopping trip turns into a disaster.
170. Samantha and Darrin in Mexico City SCRIPT
Note: Dick York’s final episode as Darrin Stephens.
Darrin has to learn to speak Spanish. Endora messes things up.
171. Samantha and the Beanstalk SCRIPT
Note: Dick Sargent’s first appearance as Darrin Stephens.
Tabitha zaps Jack out of the beanstalk story.
172. Samantha’s Yoo-Hoo Maid SCRIPT
Endora sends Samantha a witch maid named Esmeralda.
173. Samantha’s Caesar Salad SCRIPT
Esmeralda zaps up Julius Caesar instead of a salad.
174. Samantha’s Curious Cravings SCRIPT
Samantha develops an unusual craving for food.
175. And Something Makes Four SCRIPT
Adam is born.
176. Naming Samantha’s New Baby SCRIPT
Maurice is upset because the new baby is not to be named after him.
177. To Trick or Treat or Not to Trick or Treat SCRIPT
Endora changes Darrin into a hag witch.
178. A Bunny For Tabitha SCRIPT
Uncle Arthur provides the entertainment at Tabitha's birthday party.
179. Samantha’s Secret Spell
Samantha provides a spell to protect Darrin from Endora.
180. Daddy Comes for a Visit, part 1 SCRIPT
Darrin refuses to use a gift that Maurice gave him.
181. Darrin, the Warlock, part 2 SCRIPT
Darrin rejects the warlock powers associated with Maurice's gift in the conclusion to this story.
182. Samantha’s Double Mother Trouble
Esmeralda zaps up Mother Goose by mistake.
183. You’re So Agreeable SCRIPT
Endora puts a spell on Darrin to make him agree with everything.
184. Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays
Esmeralda zaps up Santa, then can't get him home.
185. Samantha’s Better Halves SCRIPT
Endora splits Darrin into two: a fun side and a work side.
186. Samantha’s Lost Weekend
Samantha goes on an eating binge after drinking milk that Esmeralda zapped up for Tabitha.
187. The Phrase is Familiar SCRIPT
Endora makes Darrin speak in cliches.
188. Samantha’s Secret Is Discovered SCRIPT
Phyllis finds out about Samantha's powers.
189. Tabitha’s Very Own Samantha
Tabitha zaps up her very own Samantha.
190. Super Arthur
Uncle Arthur is sick and losing his powers.
191. What Makes Darrin Run SCRIPT
Endora puts a spell on Darrin to make him overly ambitious.
192. Serena Stops the Show
Serena needs singers for the Cosmos Cotillion.
193. Just a Kid Again
Tabitha zaps a store clerk into a ten-year old boy.
194. The Generation Zap SCRIPT
Endora makes a client's daughter fall for Darrin.
195. Okay, Who’s the Wise Witch? SCRIPT
A vapor lock seals everyone in the house.
196. A Chance on Love
A client falls for Samantha thinking she is Serena.
197. If the Shoe Pinches SCRIPT
Endora sics a leprechaun on Darrin.
198. Mona, Sammy SCRIPT
Darrin paints a portrait of Louise with help from Samantha.
199. Turn on the Old Charm SCRIPT
Samantha gives Darrin the amulet Maurice used on Endora.
200. Make Love, Not Hate
Esmeralda wants a man, and Samantha enlists Dr. Bombay's help.
201. To Go or Not To Go, That is the Question, part 1 SCRIPT
Samantha has to go to Salem to a witches convention.
202. Salem, Here We Come, part 2
Samantha is allowed to take Darrin to Salem in the conclusion to this story.
203. The Salem Saga, part 1 SCRIPT
A possessed bed warmer gets Darrin and Samantha in trouble.
204. Samantha’s Hot Bed Warmer, part 2 SCRIPT
Samantha enlists Serena to remove the spell on the bed warmer.
205. Darrin on a Pedestal
Serena zaps Darrin into a statue, so she can meet a fisherman.
206. Paul Revere Rides Again
Esmeralda zaps up Paul Revere.
207. Samantha’s Bad Day in Salem SCRIPT
Samantha has problems with Waldo, a childhood love.
208. Samantha’s Old Salem Trip SCRIPT
Esmeralda accidentally zaps Samantha back to old Salem.
209. Samantha’s Pet Warlock SCRIPT
Ashley, a former boyfriend, visits Samantha.
210. Samantha’s Old Man SCRIPT
Endora changes Darrin into an old man.
211. The Corsican Cousins SCRIPT
Endora makes Samantha feel everything Serena does.
212. Samantha’s Magic Potion SCRIPT
Samantha tricks Darrin with a fake potion.
213. Sisters at Heart
Tabitha wants to be sisters with Lisa.
214. Mother-in-Law of the Year SCRIPT
Endora is selected as mother-in-law of the year.
215. Mary, the Good Fairy, part 1
The tooth fairy visits the Stephens house.
216. The Good Fairy Strikes Again, part 2
Samantha convinces Mary to return to her job as tooth fairy in the conclusion to this story.
217. Return of Darrin the Bold SCRIPT
Endora and Serena turn Darrin into a warlock.
218. The House That Uncle Arthur Built
Uncle Arthur has a girlfriend who doesn't like jokes.
219. Samantha and the Troll
Samantha goes in for a 10,000 zap checkup.
220. This Little Piggie SCRIPT
Endora turns Darrin into a pigheaded man.
221. Mixed Doubles SCRIPT
Samantha's dreams cause her to be confused with Louise.
222. Darrin Goes Ape
Serena turns Darrin into a gorilla.
223. Money Happy Returns SCRIPT
Darrin finds a large sum of money in a taxi.
224. Out of the Mouths of Babes SCRIPT
Endora turns Darrin into a ten-year old boy.
225. Sam’s Psychic Pslip
Samantha has gone 30 days without using witchcraft.
226. Samantha’s Magic Mirror
Esmeralda asks Samantha for help to land Ferdie.
227. Laugh, Clown, Laugh SCRIPT
Endora gives Darrin an obnoxious sense of humor.
228. Samantha and the Antique Doll
Phyllis discovers the powers of Tabitha and Adam.
229. How Not to Lose Your Head to King Henry VIII, part 1 SCRIPT
Samantha gets zapped back to the court of King Henry VIII for trying to help a man trapped in a painting.
230. How Not to Lose Your Head to King Henry VIII, part 2 SCRIPT
Darrin and Endora rescue Samantha in the conclusion to this story.
231. Samantha and the Loch Ness Monster
Samantha meets up with the Loch Ness monster.
232. Samantha’s Not-So-Leaning Tower of Pisa
Esmeralda straightens the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
233. Bewitched, Bothered, and Baldoni SCRIPT
Endora brings a statue of Venus to life to test Darrin.
234. Paris, Witches Style SCRIPT
Samantha and Darrin are in Paris, when Maurice shows up.
235. The Ghost Who Made a Specter of Himself
An old English castle has a troublesome ghost.
236. TV or Not TV
Tabitha zaps herself onto a TV show.
237. A Plague on Maurice and Samantha
Samantha loses her powers and infects Maurice.
238. Hansel and Gretel in Samanthaland
Tabitha zaps herself into a fairy tale.
239. The Warlock in the Gray Flannel Suit SCRIPT
Endora enlists Alonzo to mess Darrin up.
240. The Eight-Year Witch SCRIPT
Endora calls in Ophelia to play up to Darrin.
241. Three Men and a Witch on a Horse SCRIPT
Endora makes Darrin a betting fool.
242. Adam, Warlock or Washout SCRIPT
Adam is tested for supernatural abilities.
243. Samantha’s Magic Sitter
Esmeralda baby sits other mortal children and tells them that she is a witch.
244. Samantha is Earthbound
Samantha becomes very heavy. She wakes up heavy, but Dr. Bombay's first cure makes her too light.
245. Serena’s Richcraft
Serena is stripped of her powers, but chases a rich man anyway.
246. Samantha on Thin Ice SCRIPT
Samantha and Tabitha learn to skate, the mortal way.
247. Serena’s Youth Pill
Serena gives Larry a pill that makes him younger.
248. Tabitha’s First Day at School
Tabitha is enrolled in the first grade.
249. George Washington Zapped Here, part 1
Esmeralda, trying to help Tabitha, zaps up George Washington.
250. George Washington Zapped Here, part 2
Samantha defends George Washington's identity in the conclusion to this story.
251. School Days, School Daze SCRIPT
Tabitha is tested for the second grade.
252. A Good Turn Never Goes Unpunished SCRIPT
Darrin and Samantha argue over her use of witchcraft.
253. Samantha’s Witchcraft Blows a Fuse SCRIPT
Samantha loses her powers because of a reaction to a cinnamon stick.
254. The Truth and Nothing but the Truth, So Help Me Sam SCRIPT
Endora tests Darrin with a truth pin.