submissions by Joe G., Arfies, and Bernard C.
- Dick York
- "Wow! That dress looks like it was sprayed on..."
- "Welcome to Morning Glory Circle."
- "Hi, Honey!"
- "I don't even know if that's legal!"
- "Are you out of your mind?"
- "Sam, our daughter just made a long-distance call on a toy
- "Hi, Endora. When did you swoop in?"
- Dick Sargent
- "It's a pretty wild trip."
- "You're talking nonsense."
- "...I'll take that martini now..."
- "You're about to hear something that's going to relieve
you, and shock you."
- Vapor Lock explanation.
- "...I want your soul..."
- "May I say your timing is atrocious."
- "If you ever need brain surgery..."
- The Witch Doctor Medley
- "Hansel & Gretel," Endora-style.
- "I never interfere in my daughter's marital life."
- "It's a groove..."
- "...Don't try to put anything over on a witch."
- "I'm bored with all this trivia."
- Endora: "How's Darrin?" Samantha: "Who?"...
- "...If you're going to have lunch, have an excellent one!"
- "Well, I've heard of a few of us who've turned into objects..."
- "I might get Spellbound. Oh, it's so clever... Spellbound?"
- "What are you babbling about?"
- "Would you like to hear an absolutely brilliant idea that
just occured to me?"
- "Oh, Derwood really!"
- Sprig of Basil spell.
- "One of these days, Samantha, you're going to find yourself
married to a 170 lb. warthog."
- "Ohhhh, hello Darling."
- Esmeralda explaining "The Sneeze."
- "Women. I think they were invented to confuse men."
Kravitz - Alice Pearce
- "I came over for a snoop... uh, a scoop of sugar..."
- "Abner! Come here."
Kravitz - Sandra Gould
- "Abner! When you see this..."
- Larry makes a toast to the Stephens family.
- "McMann, Tate and Stephens..."
- "McMann, Tate and Stephens..."
- "Darrin makes a pretty powerful drink..."
- "I want my #1 man on that account."
- "You son-of-a-gun!"
- "She walks in beauty like the night..." (Poem to Samantha)
- Maurice bequeaths gift of laughter on Adam.
- "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark."
- Charm spell placed on baby Adam.
- "That's the first sensible thing you've said today, Dolphin."
- "I think I'm getting one of my sick headaches."
- "There's no such thing as witches."
- "Samantha. You're a witch!"
- "My pills, my tranquilizer pills."
- "I'm obviously losing my mind."
- "Having a witch in the family will be fun!"
- Sam sings her cake mix jingle.
- Sam sings her Mother Flanagan's Irish Stew jingle.
- First incantation ever used on Bewitched.
- Second incantation ( Watch your language, Sam! ).
- Sam explaining why spells sometimes go wrong.
- "Well, you certainly came up with a Bewitching drink."
- "...I am not going to stand here and peep!..."
- "You're Bewitched, and you only have 10 minutes to
- "Calling Dr. Bombay..."
- "I know what a wonderful feeling it is to be part of the
- "Tabitha! You twitched your nose, just like Mommy!"
- Samantha takes the oath of office as Queen of the Witches.
- "Say, you are a spooky chair!"
- "It's getting close to sock-it-to-you time."
- "Oh, hush up."
- "Oh, no."
- Pinchley spell.
- "Whenever you're in poor condition, you can never reach
your family physician."
- Fiddle-dee-dee spell.
- "That's very peculiar logic."
- "What a pleasant surprise."
- "With your know-how, and my witchcraft, there is no end
to the heights you could reach."
- "From all of us, to all of you, a very Merry Christmas."
- (Out of character) "Hi. This is Elizabeth Montgomery, inviting
you to stay tuned for Bewitched."
- "Don't you raise your voice like that to me!"
- "OK, who's the wise witch?"
- A troublesome "Oh, my stars!"
- An exasperated "Oh, my stars!"
- To Wit or To Woo song.
- Early One Morning song.
- "Now that is impossible!" with wrap-up theme music
- "After midnight, everyone. Time for Bloody Marys..."
- "This program is interrupted to bring you a sigalert..."
- "Man, that straight life can be a drag..."
- "Innocence is not my bag."
- Serena's Guru-speak.
- "...There's something freaky going on here."
- "Thanks alot, Superfink."
- "...Love Power conquers all!"
- "That rips it!"
- I'll Blow You A Kiss In The Wind song.
- Iffin' song
- "Love love love!"
- "Not bad, eh?"
- "Sam, why ya bugging me?"
- Rock-a-Bye, Baby song.
- Background music when she slinks in.
- "Mmmm, yummy."
- "I don't know why we just don't tell everyone we're witches..."
- "He's Bobby the Bird."
- "I'm a witch."
- "Mommy, Mommy!"
- Background music.
- Playing with Her Very Own Samantha
- "You decorate...in super stupendous glorious bad taste."
- "I've just gotta fly, it's in my blood..."
- "If misery were snow, fella, you'd be a blizzard."
Sound and Music
- Opening sequence from the very first episode:
"Once upon a time there was a typical American girl..."
- Music occasionally heard when going to commercial.
- Title theme opening music that comes after the first commercial
- Doorbell to 1164 Morning Glory Circle.
- The sound you hear when objects levitate.
- Salem trip background music.
- Theme music (as heard on the credits).
- "Long Live Queen Samantha"
- Boyce and Hart singing I'll Blow You A Kiss In The Wind
- Super Arthur's Flying Music
- Title theme, variation 1
- Title theme, variation 2
- Title theme, variation 3
- Title theme, variation 4
- Title theme, variation 5, Seasons 6-8
- Transitition theme, variation 1
- Transition theme, variation 2
- Transition theme, variation 3
- Transition theme, variation 4 with a pop-in at the end
- Plucky transition theme, variation 5
- Transition theme, variation 6, Seasons 7-8
- Transition theme, variation 7, Seasons 7-8
- Transition theme, variation 8, Seasons 7-8
- Wrap-up theme, variation 1
- Wrap-up theme, variation 2
- Wrap-up theme, variation 3, Seasons 7-8
- Wrap-up theme, variation 4, Season 1
- Wrap-up theme, variation 5, Season 1
- Wrap-up theme, variation 6, Seasons 7-8
- Theme - Closing Credits
- Theme - Closing Credits for Season 1
- An interesting transition theme by Jimmie
- Another Haskell transition theme used on Bewitched.
Note: These new themes debuted when the show went to color.
- An interesting little transition theme played on the piano (seasons
3 and 4)
- A Montage of Magical Sound Effects (723 KB
- 3 min 5 sec)
- Hollywood Palace Show - Vic Damone and Elizabeth
Montgomery singing "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered."
- Hollywood Palace Show - Vic Damone and Elizabeth Montgomery
reciting "Come with Me To Sussex..."
- Hollywood Palace Show - Elizabeth Montgomery's
introduction and the Bewitched theme song.
- My Sister Eileen - Dick York sings in the show tune
"I'm Great, But No One Knows It."
- Frankie Avalon singing the Bewitched them from
a 1965 TV special.
- Harpies Bizarre's favorite version of the Bewitched theme
as used in an old Nick at Nite promotion.
or Inspired by Bewitched
- Theme music (Orchestral)
- Theme music (Orchestral)
- Theme music (Steve Lawrence)
- Theme music (Billy Costa)
- Theme music (Peggy Lee) LYRICS
- Theme music (Herbie J Pilato)
A jazzy/ragtime arrangement with new lyrics written and sung by Herbie
J Pilato, with The Royals, featuring producer George Schnell on lead
guitar, John Perevich on base, Joe Minotti on drums and Michael Riddell
- Theme music (Debussy) - (One minute sample) This beautiful
arrangement from the "Mozart TV" CD features a harp solo
by JoAnn Turovsky. The arrangment is by Donald Fraser. LINER
- Quentin Tarantino (Pulp Fiction) singing Serena's
"I'll Blow You A Kiss In The Wind" on Saturday
Includes his monologue, in which he labels Serena's rendition as "The
greatest moment in the history of television."
- Excerpt from Dee-Lite's groovelicious "E.S.P". Listen for samples
taken from a Bewitched theme.
- Excerpt from "Witchcraft" sung by Book of Love, featuring sound
effects from Bewitched and a roll-call of many of the witch
- Excerpt from dance remix of "Witchcraft" song above.
- Excerpt from "Gladys Kravitz" sung by The Tories, referencing
Bewitched's nosiest neighbor.
- Excerpt from "Samantha (She's a Witch)", Robert Bittner's tribute
to his favorite TV witch.